We’re encouraging you to share your feedback about Boroondara’s parks and open spaces by taking part in the Australian Park Life Survey.
This research is being facilitated by the Australian Urban Design Research Centre (AUDRC) at The University of Western Australia, in collaboration with the Australian Urban Research Infrastructure Network (AURIN).
When the survey finishes, we will receive the data that is collected about the parks and open spaces in Boroondara. Your feedback on our parks and open spaces can:
- provide us with insights into the parks and spaces you use and how you use them
- help us understand your overall satisfaction with Boroondara's open spaces
- assist in guiding our future planning, design, and maintenance of parks and public open spaces.
You’ll be asked things like:
- which parks and open spaces you regularly visit
- how they make you feel — this is to help researchers measure the health benefits associated with using parks and open spaces
- information about your physical, social, emotional and mental health, to help researchers understand the health benefits associated with using parks and outdoor open spaces
- your interest in "smart" technologies in local parks and your preferences for climate and water sensitive park designs.
Have your say
This survey is now closed.
The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete. All answers will be anonymous, confidential, and reported or published as a group.
Approval to conduct this research has been provided by the University of Western Australia, in accordance with its ethics review and approval procedures.