Personal information collected on this website will be used by Council to:
- inform and guide future Council plans, policies, strategies and actions
- respond to your enquiries and requests
- keep you informed about consultations you're interested in
- send you newsletters or updates
- ask you to complete surveys or provide feedback.
The personal information won’t be disclosed to any external party without your consent, unless permitted or required by law.
Personal information provided as part of a public submission may be included in the public agenda papers and minutes of a Council or Delegated Committee meeting.
If personal information isn’t collected, Council may not be able to use your submissions to inform future actions, provide you with Council services, keep you informed on future consultations or keep you updated on the progress of your request.
If you'd like to access or change any personal information you've submitted, please contact Council’s Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy statement applies to the Engage Boroondara website.